Liquid Castile Soap – Lemongrass
Liquid Castile Soap is a unique formula that brings ancient recipes in a more practical and sustainable way for your daily shower. In this recipe, we blend the famous olive oil, as traditional Castile formula, with grapeseed oil and coconut to create one-of-a-kind soap foam.
Liquid Castile Soap – Lemongrass
The richness of the foam will surprise you, bringing the comfort of using a truly natural product, that fully fills your expectations about liquid soap.
Soap is created by hand with 100% natural botanicals, through the process of saponification of vegetable oils. Each oil has a vibrant effect on the quality of soap, specifically what you will feel during the shower and how the skin feels afterward.
Olive Oil creates a long-lasting soap with a gentle cleansing lather, suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. High in Oleic acid, this formula will help to condition and soften your skin naturally. Olive oil creates a creamy low foam, that is perfect for deeply dry and tired skin.
Grapeseed oil is a lightweight, moisturizing oil that is a perfect additive to sour liquid soap formula. Grapeseed oil creates light bubbly foam, with a delicate cleansing effect. After rinsing off soap foam, it absorbs well without a really greasy feeling.
Coconut oil is a vibrant highlight of this formula, it makes liquid soap texture just perfectly runny, to make it easily soluble in water, which will mean less time to create rich foam. Coconut oil creates rich bubbly foam, similar to a bubble bath, which will have a strong cleansing effect and bring a lot of joy to your daily shower.
This oil makes foam perfect for frequent showers, hands-washing, or a face wash for combination and oily skin types.
In Liuqid Castile Soaps we exclusively use the highest quality essential oils, each scent will create a one-of-a-kind aroma that will have a variety of effects on the nervous system, but also will bring so much-needed nutrients to the skin.
Lemongrass Essential Oil is a final note in the complex aroma of this formula. Perfectly fresh morning scent with a vibrant citrus note and bitter herbally undertone. It contains anti-inflammatory elements, reducing redness, inflammation, itching, and swelling. As it is rich in antiseptic and astringent properties. In this formula, it is included to achieve soft, toned, and glowing skin.
The highlights of Liquid Castile Soap:
– Gentle cleanse without toxins. Virtually all soaps use toxic sulfates to get that lather we’re all accustomed to, but castile soap lathers naturally – no chemicals necessary. Most soaps are nothing more than strong drying agents, but castile soap actually cleanses and protects thanks to oleuropein – a compound with potent antibacterial effects.
– Safe for sensitive skin. Since castile soap is made from safe, simple plant oils, it is 100% safe for even the most sensitive skin types.
– It can help oily, acne-prone skin. The oils found in castile soap penetrate pores with their antibacterial agents, helping clean your skin without drying it out. While it is more alkaline than we recommend, some people have had success using it to balance their skin’s pH to reduce acne.
– Plant oils, especially olive oil, are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids. These healthy fats help replenish the water level within the epidermis, resulting in supple, glowing skin. Plus, it doesn’t strip your skin’s natural oils, so no worries about dry, flaky skin.
– Naturally hydrating. The process of making oil-based soap results in a byproduct known as glycerin, which most synthetic soaps filter out. That’s a shame considering glycerin absorbs water from the surrounding air, working to moisturize your skin as naturally as possible. Fortunately, castile soap retains its glycerin content.
– No gunked-up pores. Made from olive oil, castile soap lets your skin breathe and encourages the natural process of shedding dead skin cells. While synthetic soaps can irritate and block pores, castile soap keeps them clean and clear.
– Natural free radical protection. Olive oil is rich in antioxidants such as vitamins A and E. Regular use of castile soap can help protect against skin cell degeneration and can therefore delay the appearance of wrinkles and accelerated aging.
How to use: for the shower push the soap out 3-5 times on the sponge, whip the foam, and massage onto soaked skin from neck to toe, then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Aroma: Imparts fresh, citrus, fruity scent.
Main ingredients: coconut oil, olive oil, grapeseed oil, lemongrass.
Skin type: oily/ acne/ combination
Designed for: face and body. Perfect for the shower.
How to use: for the shower push the soap out 3-5 times on the sponge, whip the foam, and massage onto soaked skin from neck to toe, then rinse thoroughly.
Colour: milky- ivory, may vary due to the usage of natural ingredients.
Texture: semi-runny liquid soap.
Ingredients: Saponified oils of Olive Oil (Olea europaea), Grapeseed Oil (Olea Vitis vinifera), Coconut Oil (Olea Cocos nucifera), Water (Aqua), Lemongrass Essential Oil (Cymbopogon Cytratus)
Coffee Castile Soap is a lovely vibrant floral aroma for a relaxing morning shower or washing hands during the day.
Lemongrass Mangosteen Soap Bar can boost your love of scents with an added antibacterial effect created by the organic sea salt. Perfect for oily/ combination skin types.
Natural Lemongrass Deodorant can help you save freshness during a long day out in the busy world. Such deodorant will protect your skin from unpleasant odor and will be kind to your skin.
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.